Go Minsi Refutes Bullying Accusations, Submits Evidence to Investigators

Aug 30, 2025

Go Minsi Refutes Bullying Accusations, Submits Evidence to Investigators



Actor Go Min-si opened her mouth directly about the alleged school violence.

On the 30th, Go Min-si said on his personal SNS, "I have been waiting for the results of the investigation for months, holding my mind together and enduring fluctuations dozens of times a day. I think it's time to make my position clear for those who are waiting anymore," he said.

He regrets that he was a student who enjoyed his school days as a child. However, there is no reason to be falsely accused because my past was incomplete."




Then "To be clear, I have absolutely no facts of school violence. There is no clear circumstance to confirm the fact of the school violence other than the unidentified community text.

Go Min-si has submitted all data to the investigative agency on the revelation of school violence, including false facts, and the investigation is underway. "Even if it takes a long time, it will not stop until the truth is found out. Crimes must be strictly punished, but using them maliciously obscures the essence and makes victims more difficult."

Finally, he said "In the Internet, reckless kadera can bring down people brutally. The truth will be revealed by all means."




Earlier in May, an online community posted 'Learning, OOO victims of school violenceThere was a stir when the article titled ' came up. The author mentioned detailed information such as the actor's name, age, and educational background and virtually pointed out Go Min-si. In the process, A, who is known as a best friend, was also involved, and the controversy spread as personal information such as A's store and SNS account was disclosed.

The agency Mystic Story responded by appointing a legal representative to take civil and criminal legal action," forewarned a hard-line response.






narusi@sportschosun.com