Y.O.U. BEAUTY Ends Partnership with Kim Soo-hyun After Press Conference

Apr 02, 2025

Y.O.U. BEAUTY Ends Partnership with Kim Soo-hyun After Press Conference
Actor Kim Soo-hyun held a press conference at Stanford Hotel in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 31st and expressed her position on the privacy controversy. Kim Soo-hyun's statement. Reporter Huh Sang-wook @sportschosun.com/2025.03.31/



Global beauty brand Y.O.U. BEAUTY has declared the end of its partnership with Kim Soo-hyun.

On the 1st, Y.O.U. BEAUTY Thailand posted a post of "Statement on the Kim Soo-hyun Partnership" on its official account.

The decision was made after watching Kim Soo-hyun's press conference.




The company said "Y.O.U. has always been with all YOUNIQUER, putting the well-being of all women first and cherishing their interests. We encourage women to move fearlessly towards new confidence and brilliant lives based on brand values," he said, emphasizing the brand slogan.

Y.O.U. BEAUTY Ends Partnership with Kim Soo-hyun After Press Conference
Then "We do not tolerate any behavior that violates brand values. After careful consideration, we decided to terminate our partnership with Kim Soo-hyun"In addition, we are taking steps to immediately remove Kim Soo-hyun-related data at the request of YOUniquers, and we will take all legal measures if necessary," he said, referring to the deletion of Kim Soo-hyun's model photo and legal action in protest received from local consumers.

Y.O.U. BEAUTY Ends Partnership with Kim Soo-hyun After Press Conference
The company has formed a partnership with Kim Soo-hyun for several years, leading brand fan meetings in Southeast Asia, and winning each other. Immediately after Kim Soo-hyun's press conference, he declared his withdrawal, giving a glimpse of the public opinion of overseas fans.




Earlier, Kim Sae-ron's bereaved families claimed on the 10th that Kim Soo-hyun dated actor Kim Soo-hyun for six years from November 19, 2015, when he was a minor, to July 7, 2021, and after leaving the agency, he sent a 700 million won debt payment certificate from a gold medalist to pressure her psychologically. In response, Kim Soo-hyun has demanded a sincere apology. On the 27th of last month, a press conference was held to disclose the Kakao Talk that the deceased had with Kim Soo-hyun as a minor and provide evidence that Kim Soo-hyun suffered from pressing for 700 million repayment after the breakup. Kim Soo-hyun's side initially denied the relationship itself, but later claimed that they dated from the summer of 2019 to the fall of 2020 when the late Kim Sae-ron was an adult when various evidence was presented.

On the 31st of last month, Kim Soo-hyun repeated his previous position with a press conference without questions 20 days after the controversy. He appealed with tears, saying that he had dated since he became an adult and that there was no debt pressure of 700 million won. However, right after the press conference, Ga Se-yeon immediately refuted Kim Soo-hyun's claims from 2019 by releasing a photo of Kim Soo-hyun eating food made by Kim Sae-ron at home in 2018 and Kim Sae-ron sleeping in Kim Soo-hyun's bed.






lyn@sportschosun.com